Windows 11 ISO file 32/64 bit download, leaked news, features, release date, system requirement, setup size, how to download and install are available on this page. Soon after the leak of Windows 11 features and ISO files, tech-savvy people have gone crazy about all the information they can find about Windows 11. If you are one of those crazy, check out the full article for more details.
Download Microsoft Windows 11 for 32bit and 64bit devices at microsoft.com. Check Official Windows 11 Release Date 2021, Windows 11 Leaked Image, New Features of Microsoft Windows 11 and Download Windows 11 ISO File.
After Microsoft launched Windows 10 in 2015, no new updates have arrived. However, now Microsoft is about to launch Windows 11 so you can check here Microsoft Windows 11 Release Date 2021. It could be next week. Since this is a new update from a long time, we have mentioned Windows 11 download 32-64 bit and other details.
Windows 11 Download 32-64 Bit
Recently there was such discussion that Microsoft will soon launch a new version of Windows i.e. Windows 11. With the news of the new version coming in the market, people are waiting for the details about it. As of now, it seems that Microsoft has not mentioned any such fixed date of Windows 11 release date 2021. But, everyone doubts that this new version Windows 11 launch date could be 24th June 2021. In this post, we will be able to tell you more about the features and the changes it brings. We will also talk about the benefits that the new update brings to the users. In addition, you will be able to know the requirements for the update and other details related to the ISO 32/64 bit upgrade.
Windows 11 Update Release Launch Date 2021
Right now it is being speculated that in the meeting to be held on June 24, 2021, the officials will give a new version of Windows on the Windows 11 launch date. Thus, users can now be ready to use the next generation of Windows. This update will be available on Microsoft’s website after the launch of Windows 11. Then, users can find the ISO file on the website for free. However, they have to pay to use the newer version of Windows. Thus, it is better for you if you upgrade your operating system when the version Windows 11 launch date is 24.06.2021. All users of Windows 7, 8 and 10 can expect updates to their systems after Windows 11 launch. Then, the new update can be run on the current version along with the upgrade.
New Windows 11 Features 2021 32 and 64 Bit Versions
From the above paragraphs, you have an idea that the new version can Windows 11 Launch Date could be 24th June 2021. There will be some interface-level changes too. It is also considered that the new version will be simpler in comparison to Windows 10. This includes quick shutdown options, pinned apps, recent files, etc. Here, we have mentioned the upcoming features in detail.
- New OOBE- Here, one can connect to a new network (WiFi), set up a new PIN, and sign up for a new Microsoft account.
- Search Window and Centered Start Menu- Like the taskbar menu, the new Windows will have a centered Start Menu and Search Window. Also, you can align these as per your preference.
- Action and Taskbar Center- You can see more show/ hide settings like Widgets, Task View, Desktop, and Search. This time, the icons will slightly rounded corners.
- Task View- The designers have redesigned the Task View this time.
- Snap Controls- In the new version, users can multitask easily with snap controls. You can snap windows in varied forms.
- Widgets- The version provides widgets like weather updates, news at a glance, sports, etc.
- New Icons, Wallpapers, and Sounds- When the user opens the File Explorer option, he will be able to notice several new icons, sounds, and wallpapers.
- Emoji and Clipboard Panel- This time, the designers have combined the panels. On pressing Window Key+ Period Button, one can observe emojis, kaomoji, GIFs, symbols, and the history of the clipboard.
- Terminal Window- This option can be accessed with the right click on the screen. This shows features like Unicode, multiple tabs, panes, UTF-8 character, custom themes, styles, etc.
- Xbox and Microsoft Store- Users can see tighter integration in this version. Also, this version has app options.
Microsoft Windows 11 ISO File 32-64 Bit News
Now the news is that Windows 11 was leaked yesterday. This leak has helped people to check the UI changes. It has shown people that Windows is finally coming with a new version. Windows 11 version introduces many wallpapers and other features. Options like Captured Motion make the theme colorful and the Glow option illuminates the Windows 11 backdrop. Windows 11 Release Date 2021 Apart from the news of 24 June 2021, there are also some rumors that the new version Windows 11 launch date may not happen till 2022. Apart from this, Windows 10 users can use the upgrade for free. You can also check the requirements for Windows 11 Updates.
Windows 11 Release Date 2021
- 32-bit 1.2 GHz single-core processor
- 64-bit 1.4 GHz single-core processor
- 1024*768 screen resolution
- 2 Gb RAM or more than this
- 15 Gb hard disk space available
- 4 Gb RAM or above
- 2.0 GHz dual-core processor
- 18 Gb hard disk space available
- 1680*1050 screen resolution
The setup file (ISO file) for the new version is 4.54 Gb for the leaker version. So, for the real version, it can be between 4.5 Gb to 6 Gb.
Windows 11 Download 32-64 Bit Installation Process
Now, we shall tell you the process by which you can install the Windows 11 version on your system.
- Go to the ISO file on the website.
- Then, get a USB drive with 16 Gb space at a minimum.
- Also, using Rufus, you can make the Pendrive bootable.
- Then, select Windows 11 ISO file and launch the Rufus file which you downloaded.
- Keep the settings at default.
- Then, your USB Drive will have a flash of Windows 11.
- Now, you have to plug the drive wherever you want to install Windows 11.
- In the next step, you have to restart your PC.
- Then, choose the Boot Device Options option.
- When you press the enter button now, the installation process begins.
- Then, you have to choose your language, keyboard input method, and time.
- Now, install the file.
- Also, you will see the ‘add product key’ bar. You have to opt for ‘I don’t have a product key’.
- To install, select the Windows 11 edition.
Links For Windows 11 New Version Download
Windows 11 Leaked Images, Features and Download File FAQs
What is Windows 11 Release Date 2021 ?
it is going to release by this month.
What is the setup size of the new Windows version?
The new version of Windows has set up size 4.54 Gb to 6 Gb.
Can we know the requirements?
We have mentioned the requirements for the Windows 11 upgrade above.